Night Audit (m/f)
Night Audit for a new opening hotel in Vienna’s city center, with starting date February or March 2023, permanent position.
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in Vienna, one of the most livable cities in the world?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Night Audit (permanent position), for our partner hotel in Vienna, member of a well-known group, with starting date February or March 2023, permanent position.
Night Audit (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position for an upscale hotel
- Very good German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office and booking, invoicing and payment systems. Knowledge of OPERA is an advantage
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Being calm under pressure with well-groomed appearance and very good manners
- Excellent customer service skills, guest and service-oriented thinking and acting
- EU citizen
- Welcome and greet guests, perform concierge tasks
- Checking guests in and out for national and international guests
- In the event of complaints, you maintain an overview and act confidently in communication with our guests
- Preparing and processing of group arrivals & departures
- Preparation for day service, handling of no-show and cash management
- Support the induction of new colleagues and trainees in the department
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request
- Complete administrative tasks such as invoice control and dispatch,
- As the central contact person during your shifts, you are responsible for all correspondence, internally as well as external
- Creation of the daily statement including all associated reports and files
- Cooperating with other departments like housekeeping if there is a need
- Starting date February-March 2023, permanent position
- Net monthly salary € 1.800, 14 full salaries a year, 5 days/40 hours a week
- Full social benefits package and daily meals are offered on working days
- Hotel offers accommodation to the job holder for the first 4 weeks, providing a smooth transition to Vienna
- Exciting development opportunities within the expanding Group.
- Employee rate and F&B perks within the Hotels & Resorts of the Group
- Employees refer employee rewards in all properties of the Group
- Subsidy for company pension scheme
- Training and further education and many other corporate benefits
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support Next Step Career Network
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference Letter to [email protected].
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER