Ovaj oglas je istekao 16.10.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
National Recruiter (m/f) - Italy
Are you ready for a career in on of the fastest-growing modern and friendly staffing agencies based in Austria?
At NEXT STEP career network, you will be able to impact the lives around you while building a fulfilling career path.
We take pride in our professional, team-based culture and award-winning customer service. We take pride in our work and know that it will stand the test of time!
At the moment we are recruiting, for our office in Klagenfurt, Austria
NATIONAL RECRUITER (m/f) / ITALY
From September 2022
The National NEXT STEP recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective sourcing, recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talents for NEXT STEP career network agency with focus on employees from Greece. The recruiter is expected to create and maintain relationships between NEXT STEP agency and motivated and qualified French candidates in order to secure their placements in one of NEXT STEP partner hotels located in Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Dubai.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the sourcing and recruitment process
- Screening applications and selecting qualified candidates
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Collaborating with NEXT STEP placement managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job offers and hiring criteria
- Implementing efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the company standards and current needs
- Produces job postings and initiates advertisement processes
- Develops retention strategies
- Works with existing candidates’ data base
- Bachelor degree and 3 years of successful professional experience working in a related field (HR/Recruiting/Hotel industry)
- Bilingual in Italian/English or Italian/German required (read/write/speak)
- Proficient user of office package and great computer and technical skills in order to use web-based technologies
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to interact and build relationships with a range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Friendly, outgoing personality, who loves to communicate
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Full time job with starting date September 2022
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Training
- Great work environment with state-of-the-art technology
- Incredible international team of co-workers
- Comprehensive Health and Pension Insurance
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV, smiling picture and reference letters to [email protected]