Motor Mechanic (m/f)
Dennis Henderson Motor Services are complete repairs, exhausts, towbars, tyres, servicing, pre-nct checks. We are located Cork city which is in the beautiful south-west of Ireland and is Ireland’s second largest city in Ireland.
The role is for a fully qualified motor mechanic who will be working in a very busy workshop.
• Must be a qualified Motor Vehicle mechanic
• Have experience with all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing
• Attention to detail being of utmost importance
• Be able to work confidently & on own initiative within a good team environment
• Be able to use diagnostic equipment/ computers to identify and repair faults
• Be able to replace gearboxes and clutches
• Be capable of dismantling & rebuilding engines
• Prepare vehicles for NCT and CVRT inspections
• Used to working in an environment where quality, efficiency & productivity are important
• Be diligent with a flexible approach to work
• Hold a full valid & current driving licence
• Fluent English
• Must be able to work in Ireland