MEP Manager (m/f)
MEP Manager (m/f) – Europe
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained to recruit a MEP Manager for pre-construction management of newly secured Pharma projects in Europe (typically Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland).
The successful candidate will have minimum 5 to 6 years’ Pharma experience and solid MEP design experience to work with the client’s design team and bring each project to construction ready from a MEP perspective.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating a culture of communication and collaboration between MEP Project Stakeholders
- Keep an "Issues Log“ to record and track the Key Risk issues that are presenting the most risk to the Project and mitigation measures required
- Finalising MEP services Programmes to integrate with the Main Construction Programme
- Liaise with the Design Team and sub-contractors during the Design development phase where applicable to ensure the MEP Services Design is delivered and released in accordance with the overall Programme requirements
- Ensure MEP builders work drawings are prepared, issued and approved to suit the structural Design and or the Construction works
- Ensuring MEP co-ordinated drawings are prepared, issued and approved ahead of the Programme start on site dates for the various areas
- Ensure queries raised through the RFI system are answered in time, to avoid risk of disruption to the Programme
- Ensuring the process and tracking of all MEP equipment/ plant submittals and associated approvals/ order and delivery dates are carefully managed via a procurement / approvals scheduling
- Oversee the proper submission of Samples and or Mock -ups for approval and sign off to meet Programme requirements
- Oversee the preparation, issue and approval of method statements for MEP related
- Review and approve MEP services contractor’s Quality Plans
- Develop the site specific ”MEP Quality, Start LIP, Commissioning and Handover Plan" with the MEP Contractors using either the 4 Tag or 2 Tag version to suit the complexity of the Project
- Chairing and recording minutes of Technical Services Meetings with all relevant participants
- Ensuring detailed Workshops are held with the required stakeholders and recorded where required to resolve detailed technical and or protracted issues
- Representing company at Main Site Project Meeting and reporting on the status of the MEP services, including progress and key risks presenting at that time
- Assist in selection and appointment of Specialist Equipment Suppliers and Sub- Contractors
- Liaise with the Utility companies to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are communicated and adhered to
- Liaise and interface as necessary with the appointed Assigned Assessor for the Project in relation to MEP services
- Explore & Develop Value Engineering options md solutions where possible
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Project QS, that MEP Interim Valuations we assessed and the MEP Budget is being managed during this Phase
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 to 6 years’ Pharma experience and solid MEP design experience
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Possibility to work on rotational basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX