Ovaj oglas je istekao 14.05.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Medical representative (m/f)
Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
Medical representative (m/f)
Location: Croatia - Zagreb
Full time, Sales Management
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative performs jobs and tasks of promoting the pharmaceutical products used in humane medicine within the Hospital Business Unit.
- Visits individuals who are entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products and informs them about pharmaceutical products and promotes them at the time of professional preparation for work that is not intended for direct work with patients.
- The visits are performed at the time set by the individual entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products, every working day as his/her basic activity.
- With the information available and by knowing the working facilities plans the entire time schedule of visits in order to visits as many individuals entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products as possible.
- Analyses prescription habits and needs of individuals entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products and based on this set's appropriate goals of the visits.
- Plans and prepares presentations in order to achieve the stated goals.
- In presentations uses appropriate communication techniques and skills, promotional support and appropriate professional material.
- Plans and executes individual and group professional meetings.
- Participates at meetings organized by the professional public and supported by the branch office.
- Monitors the activities of the competition, analyses occurrences on the field, reports to the management and proposes or recommends appropriate activities.
- In due time provides feedback on customer response to forwarded promotional material.
- Documents and records data about the visits and other work as well as information acquired by this into the appropriate electronic system.
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
- University degree
- Deepened knowledge in healthcare environment.
- Accurate knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and designated products.
- Knowledge of Pfizer standards and policies and local legislation on pharmaceuticals.
- Computer knowledge and familiarity in company information systems.
- Communication skills, planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Driving license B category.
- Competitive salary rate and social package
- Wide opportunities for professional development
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.