Ovaj oglas je istekao 09.12.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Medical Business Developer (m/f)
At Mediately we help doctors make better decisions, helping them choose the right treatment at the right moment for their patients. With our app, we make their jobs easier and we save them time, so they can dedicate more time to their real calling – helping patients.
The Mediately app is used daily by 160.000 doctors in eight European countries or, in other words, nearly 10% of all European doctors. We help them answer (literally) millions of their questions each month – about which drug to prescribe, how to prescribe it, how to diagnose a disease, and much more. And according to our users we do it well.
Our app is the best rated medical app worldwide, with a 4,8 / 5 rating from more than 17.000 reviews from satisfied doctors. As the use of our app doubles every year and is on track to become the #1 doctor app in Europe, we are growing fast as a company and are in constant search of people passionate to improve healthcare.
What’s the job:
We are searching for a dedicated Medical Business Developer who will help us find and cultivate new relationships with the medical community in the Croatian market, in order to create new medical projects that will help doctors in their daily work. A perfect candidate is self-organized, communicative, diligent, with a great sense of networking and fostering connections. A love for medicine and modern solutions is a must, while any existing connections and relationships with local doctors and experts are a huge plus. A broad understanding of the pharma and medical field, curiosity and openness to learning is important and medical knowledge will be very helpful. As a medical business developer you will be on the move a lot and working closely with our Sales, Marketing and Medical team. Being a skilled presenter and thinking outside the box will help you build those important relationships with Key Opinion Leaders. Beside following leads, we also see you as a very important messenger who will share our ideas with our prospective pharma clients in a new market and be a bridge that connects us to doctors.
Medical Business Developer’s tasks:
◦ Identify and contact local doctors
◦ Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs (medical professors, experts and doctors)
◦ Attend events in the field (congress, conferences etc) in order to be gather information regarding latest trends in medical and pharma fields, regarding newest therapies available etc
◦ Gather useful information from medical KOLs to develop better solutions
◦ Coordinate with Sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals/concepts for pharma clients
◦ Monitor project progression to ensure they are executed as in the agreed concept
◦ Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal teams
◦ You will get to work and learn with an enthusiastic and growing team of 48 people globally (a third of our team is already from abroad and remote), who will always be ready to help you grow and achieve your best.
◦ You will be an integral part of a fast-growing company, where your opinion, personal drive and impact will be heard and seen every day.
◦ You will be able to do all this at an industry-level compensation and benefit, with a highly important work-life balance.
◦ You can work remotely (we will even help you equip your remote office).
◦ You will help build the team that will help literally millions of patients get better treatment.
◦ A full-range experience in the medical communication field and a drive to establish innovative approaches to Sales processes.
◦ At least 3 years of experience, ideally in a pharmaceutical company/clinical studies organisation/medical publication.
◦ Self-driven, motivated, people-focused, and resourceful person.
◦ Highly fluent in English (the vast majority of company communication is only in English).
◦ High moral and ethical standards, crucial to do the job well.
◦ Strong interest in our mission.
◦ Enthusiastic about the digital future of healthcare.
◦ Based in Croatia.