Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.06.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Mechanics (light and heavy vehicles, semi-trailers) (m/f)
Mechanics (light and heavy vehicles, semi-trailers)
Place of work: Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Trondheim, Tromsø
• Diagnosis, servicing, repairs (including timing belts, engines, clutches)
• Use of diagnostic equipment
• Legal employment based on the Norwegian Labour Law (with right to 12% holiday pay, Norwegian insurance, pension scheme),
• work in a stable, reliable workshop with possibilities to develop and get a direct employment at one of our clients,
• high salary (190 - 230NOK/h – depending on documented experience and trainings),
• travel costs to Norway covered up to 1500NOK – for the first travel,
• help with settling down (registering in the Norwegian tax system, help with finding an accommodation) and follow-up of a personal consultant,
• we cover the first monthly cost for accommodation up to 5.000NOK
• At least three (3) years of documented experience (preferably but not necessarily from authorized workshop – like Mercedes, KIA, Peugeot, Ford, etc.)
• Knowledge of English (or Norwegian) on B1 level
Please send your CV in Polish or English:
The offer applies to work abroad. Thank you for all submissions. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
We (Adecco) find it necessary to emphasize that you receive personal data about candidates, such as CVs and presentations, for the purpose of assessing candidates for an assignment or permanent position. The candidate's personal data cannot be used/processed for any other purpose and must be deleted when a candidate is no longer relevant for the position; e.g. when the recruitment process has ended. If the candidate accepts an assignment or a permanent position, you may presumably keep the personal data for a longer period or use it for another legitimate purpose.
In connection with our staffing and recruitment services, both parties are independently data controllers when transferring personal data between the parties, and the processing of it, in connection with the service. Consequently, both parties are independently responsible for controller obligations under applicable privacy legislation.