Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.02.2024. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Marketing Coordinator (m/f) - KFC Croatia & Slovenia
AmRest is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 we've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands such as Pizza Hut, KFC and Starbucks based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. We offer a great guest experience, and we make the same commitment to our employees by providing continuous development and career opportunities in a rewarding, friendly and people-focused work environment where you won’t find anywhere else. Now we are looking for our new team member to our Zagreb HQ.
- Execution of KFC brand marketing plan in consistency with the brand strategy.
- Creating and coordinating an impactful activity calendar.
- Initiating discussions and creating action plans with respective departments to improve brand performance.
- Developing effective and consistent communicational plan in line with brand communicational strategy.
- Supporting appointed business units with local marketing campaigns.
- Developing or adapting creative assets with the help of agencies in coherence with the brand communicational strategy.
- Overlooking POSm development and execution.
- Continuous monitoring of brand performance, delivering regular and ad-hoc analysis.
- Providing promotional forecasts for Supply Chain and Operations.
- Managing brand’s digital platforms with the help of agencies and digital department (website, social media channels).
- Running all the necessary administrative tasks.
Plays an important role in growth and development of KFC in Croatia and Slovenia. Works on improving brand awareness and penetration of the brand.
Required skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration / marketing.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the field of trade marketing / sales / hospitality service.
- Effective communicational skills in native Croatian, advanced level in English (both written and verbal). Knowledge of Slovenian is an asset.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Power BI).
- Skilled in completing multiply tasks and projects parallel with strong executional skills.
- You have a go getter attitude, you are accountable and able to work individually.
- Having a driving license is an advantage.