Marketing and Sales Manager (m/f)
Searching for a client. The client is a provider of luxury tourism experience - glamping retreats.
- Develop and execute innovative marketing programs/plans that attract customers
- Manage the department’s marketing budget
- Oversee the design of marketing materials for our platforms (website and social media accounts)
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers via social media platforms
- Collect industry data and use the insights to update our sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain positive and cooperative relationships and work closely with hospitality industry players and establish solid relationships with potential partners from travel service suppliers and providers, including but not limited to accommodation chains/properties, air carriers, transportation companies, event, and activity planners, tour operators, etc.
- Build new relationships with potential clients from travel agents, online communities, media, corporate segments, and public relations channels.
- Make budgets, pricings, packages, and other activities / offer to drive and meet revenue goals.
- Strategize and lead the sales efforts, campaigns, and activities to achieve the committed revenue objectives/targets.
- Translate marketplace needs into integrated offerings across all platforms
- Monitors competitive factors in order to capitalize upon market opportunities, minimize the effects of competitive activity, and deliver effective messaging within the marketplace.
- Ensures that sales efforts are progressing and meeting goals, targets, etc.
- Create and package integrated proposals, including custom creative and branded programs
- Maintain a high level of Customer Relationship Management
- knowledge, management, and work in online reservation systems
- preparation of reports and price lists
- coordination and supervision of the work of the reception department and communication with guests
- resolving guest complaints
- a proactive approach to solving the camp's organizational tasks in the sales part
- participate in the recruitment process
- Familiar with the Tourism industry with at least 4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, or Tourism
- Proven experience managing social media accounts and websites
- Proficiency with digital data analysis tools, preferably Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Ability to design and compose marketing materials/publications
- Comprehensive knowledge, experience, and passion for tourism.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments and be willing to get involved in projects with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a group.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with partners and clients.
- Ability to prepare appropriate reports, correspondence, memoranda, agreements and budget projections in a highly professional manner.
- Ability to project and recognize potential problems and implement corrective actions.
- Provides the highest customer service excellence.
- Proficiency in the English language