Managing Director Sales Croatia (m/f)
Managing Director Sales Croatia
Renowned Austrian food producer
Our client is a traditional Austrian food producer that sells products throughout the whole of Europe. For the Croatian production site in the region of Varaždin/Čakovec, it is currently seeking a Sales Director.
- Overall responsibility for the location (personnel, organisation, budget, location development)
- Responsibility for B2B sales (from acquiring key accounts to supporting existing customers)
- Targeted development and expansion of south-east European export countries (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Hungary and Romania)
- Detailed market and customer analysis and ongoing market observation
- Creation of the sales strategy in line with the defined sales and marketing objectives
- Introduction of new products as well as negotiation and conclusion of annual customer agreements
- Budget planning, monitoring and control
- Monthly reporting and coordination with head office in Austria
- Several years of sales experience, ideally in food trade/retail, as well as industry and target group knowledge
- Assertive, responsible and flexible, with good organisational skills
- Highly customer-focused, good negotiation and sales skills, plus a systematic and target-oriented working manner
- Good Croatian, German and English language skills
In return, our client can offer an attractive salary, as well as the security that comes with working for a traditional and highly successful company.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Iro&Partners Personal- u. Managementberatungs-GmbH
Vienna office: A-1010 Vienna, Opernring 9
Salzburg office: A-5020 Salzburg, Reichenhaller Str. 6-8
More information: www.iropartners.at