Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.09.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Local Transport Coordinator (m/f)
e-llis thoroughly analyses the customer's logistic network to provide them with an optimal situation. Applied mathematics, economic theory and logistical knowledge organizes the data, by applying (financial) engineering. The complete analysis results in an optimal solution or improvement. e-llis also takes part in the implementation and operational management of the proposed solutions.
e-llis offers a challenging and dynamic work environment where employees are responsible for their own decisions, in an informal teamwork atmosphere to achieve the best outcome for its customers every day.
The key task for this job is to support our customer – PEPCO in Zagreb. Next to that, the local coordinator is operationally responsible for the planning and follow-up of transports and customer service. Besides that the local coordinator is expected to search for continuous additional improvements. Next to the operational part, the analysis of transport cost, and creating and monitoring of KPI’s are part of this job function. This job is to be the center of communication between stakeholders at e-llis, the customer and the carriers within the customer’s Head-office in Zagreb.
• Responsible for organizing transports
• Follow up of transports
• Continuously search for additional improvements
• Analyses of transport costs
• Communication with all stakeholders
• Creating & Monitoring KPI’s
• Salary in line with the market and the possibility to grow quickly
• Extensive personal development opportunities
• Mobile phone
In addition, as a Local Transport Coordinator you are:
• Ambitious - you want to improve every day
• Curious - eager to learn and challenge the status-quo
• Empathic - a genuine interest to understand and think along with customers
Your background comprises of:
• A completed Bachelor in Economics/Logistics or completed higher education
• Some work experience in Transport/Logistic environment gained during or after your study will be a plus
• Excellent proficiency in English (Slovenian is a plus)
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please apply via application link below.