Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Light operator (m/f)
- Is responsible for handling and operating all lighting equipment handed over to him in specific areas on board as laid down in the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual (item 4.1.1.).
- For copyright reasons, no changes may be made to the shows without prior permission from AIDA Entertainment on land.
- Is responsible for servicing and maintenance of all equipment handed over to him/her, as well as for maintaining order and cleanliness in his/her field of activity.
- Is responsible for stowing and locking up technical equipment after use.
- Arrives punctually at all rehearsals and shows (taking preparation into account)
- Takes an active part in shows on board.
- Observes strict secrecy with regard to internal company matters. This obtains beyond the terms of the contract
- Follows the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual (ConSense) to the letter.
- Takes over responsibility for and administration of all Lighting equipment in specified areas (based on the inventory) as laid down in the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.1.2.)
- Is responsible for the care and maintenance of said equipment according to the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.2.2.
- Hands over all Lighting equipment (in the specified areas) to his/her successor on termination of his/her contract.
- Updates and, if necessary, creates inventories and lists of equipment, as well as outstanding repairs and orders in the appropriate documents
- Helps the First Lighting Operator in preparing a monthly status report
- Runs show spots and programmes in public areas.
- Is responsible for lighting ambience in all areas under the jurisdiction of the entertainment department.
- In the event of special performances develops lighting in consultation with the Show Manager and the First Lighting Operator.
- Supervises lighting pre-sets in the following areas: Spa, AIDA bar, Anytime Disco, Pool deck, Kids Club, Theatrium bar.
- Runs the entertainment programme according to cue-books or on the instructions of the Show Manager.
- Co-operates directly with and mutually supports the other operators in the entertainment department.
- Is interdepartmentally co-operative.
- Reports all defects to the 1st Lighting Operator with appropriate documentation.
- Is supportive in ordering expendable items via First Lighting Operator.
- Follows closely the technicians’ handbook on board (CMO Entertainment Technical Manual).
- Works interdepartmentally on all events.
- Takes part in team discussions and is integrated in the entire team.
- Is aware of his/her role as a host in observance of the relevant rules and practices.
- Strictly observes the on-board code of conduct, uniform rules and safety and security regulations.
- Practises the concepts and philosophy of AIDA