Ovaj oglas je istekao 27.05.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Legal Coordinator (m/f)
In Tifon we truly believe and live our 4 core values: people, customers, ownership and agility. Our team of 600 employees contribute to the success of our continuously growing company by giving their best, each and every day.
As one of the top players in the industry, with 44 service stations we are strongly motivated to be the first choice for our customers and employees. The decisions we make today, determine our accomplishments tomorrow.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PEOPLE AND ENJOY CONNECTING WITH CUSTOMERS, TIFON IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
LEGAL COORDINATOR (M/F)
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of the position is to provide legal support to all business and functional units in the company in order to ensure smooth business operation and procedures.
- Participation in contract preparation process, providing recommendations and opinions from the legal point of view. Execution of timely contract review for company´s units in order to ensure smooth contracting process
- Provision of legal advice and direction on matters of labour law for company´s HR department and support in relation to Work council and Trade unions
- Full legal support in respect to new investments, land registry and all other related issues
- Coordination and data provision activities for contracted law company. Cooperation with contracted lawyers in all court processes
- Constant monitoring of legislation changes and prompt information to relevant units
- Responsibility for execution of company data protection and personal data protection regulation (GDPR), including monitoring of execution
- Responsibility for the Code of Ethics adherence and conduction of proceedings in case of violations
- Full responsibility for OD&CG related tasks in the company. Constant monitoring and timely issuance of regulations by related units in compliance with Group policies and regulations
- Responsibility for Group Compliance regulation execution, including trainings for employees, examination and reporting to the Group
- Law University
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar position
- Knowledge of business operations and functioning of business with emphases on contracting, regulation environment and labour law
- Knowledge of company legal demands
- Advanced user of MS Office with emphasise on Word
- English fluent
- Ability to see the big picture and to assess from different perspectives
- Critical thinking and excellent decision making capability
- Excellent comprehension of all legal documents
- Carefulness, accuracy and consistency in execution of tasks
How to Apply:
We are looking for a great professional who want to make an impact and be the energy of positive change. If you are up for the challenge apply until 27th May on following link.