Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Leasing & Expansion Specialist (m/f)
LPP CROATIA d.o.o. is a part of an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 21 years. We manage five recognisable brands: RESERVED, CROPP, HOUSE, MOHITO and SINSAY.
Our sales network amounts to more than 1.700 stores and it is gradually being expanded. We are present in 20 countries, creating jobs for over 25 thousand people in our offices and sales structures in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Currently we are looking for:
Leasing & Expansion Specialist
Place of work: Zagreb
Start of work: January 2020
- Assistance to Leasing Director in finding the real estate locations according to brands’ standards
- Management of the existing portfolio of the stores in assigned region
- Conducting the negotiations on new and existing contract
- Administrative assistance related to lease contracts
- Handling all internal documentation in relation to leasing procedures
- Contact with landlords and agencies, support to Leasing Director in everyday activities
- Track record of the existing and new contracts for all countries under covered by responsibility; countries covered: Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, Serbia, Northern Macedonia, Monte Negro, Albania and Hungary
- Assistance in negotiation of the lease contracts and in preparation of market studies for all required countries
- Higher education
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience, preferably on the same position
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to set goals and prioritize tasks)
- Knowledge of the English language
- Availability to travel
- Company car for private use
- Interesting tasks
- Stable place of employment in a company with an established market position
- Attractive salary with benefits according to experience
Interested individuals are encouraged send us Cover Letter and CV in English to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.