Ovaj oglas je istekao 24.01.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Lead Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) - Java, Angular
Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
• 100% remotely
• Up to 130 000 USD annually
• B2B, long-term permanent contract
• Direct employment at an Israel-based company
We’re looking for Lead Fullstack Developer for an international company – a pioneer in container shipping. Unique strategy as a digital-oriented, asset-light, global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages, allowing the company to provide innovative and premium customer-centric services while maximizing profitability. In a dynamic shipping and logistics environment, the company has set itself apart as a carrier with a fresh, unique approach.
net/month - B2B: 9 200 - 11 000 US
• High-quality leadership skills (over 4 years of experience)
• High seniority in Java and Spring (6 years of experience)
• Practical experience with Angular
• Strong experience in Functional Programming, Java Streams
• Solid knowledge of DevOps development and Jenkins
Strong experience in TDD/BDD development (Junit, Jasmin, Mockito, Protractor)
• Solid experience in micro-services-based architecture and tools (Spring Boot/Cloud)
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Nice to have
• Experience with Kotlin
• Experience working in a global company
• Leading development team for both technical and resources aspects
• Continue to contribute as a hands-on full stack developer
• Owning the entire development cycle, including design, architecture, development, and DevOps
• Working in XP methodology with remote pairing
• Programming in pair programming practice
• Accountability for the implementation of the coding standard
What do we offer?
• Very attractive salary depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
• Fully remote job
• Company-provided equipment
• Trips to the headquarters in Israel
Please include GDPR consent text in you application:
I acknowledge, that by submitting the form I give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by DevsData LLC for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
You can apply via e-mail [email protected] or via link: