Ovaj oglas je istekao 24.02.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Lead Expert (m/f) - Compensation and Benefits
Lead Expert (m/f) - Compensation and Benefits
Job Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract which may be converted into a permanent contract after three years subject to individual performance and organisational needs
Who can apply? EU nationals
Salary: H (1) (minimum monthly net salary €6,958 and benefits, see further information section)
Role specialisation: HR Solutions and Advice
Working time: Full time
Place of work: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Closing date: 24.02.2021
You will be part of the Employee Services Division in the Directorate General Human Resources. Our Directorate General has over 100 staff providing services to over 3,800 colleagues. We are currently in the process of creating a more agile human resources (HR) function that has a stronger customer orientation, is more data-driven and delivers solutions that inspire.
As Lead Expert for Compensation and Benefits, you will be joining the team at an exciting time. You will be at the forefront of the project to refine, implement and communicate the Bank’s compensation and benefits policies. You will seek to ensure that the overall philosophy and approach are not only understood but fully accepted and welcomed across the Bank. You will also strive to ensure that our compensation and benefits packages are in line with market trends and best practices, and with the Bank’s people strategy.
You will report to the Head and Deputy Head of Division and will cooperate closely with colleagues not only within the Employee Services Division but more broadly within the Directorate General Human Resources, as well as with all relevant stakeholders within the Bank.
The Division is responsible for policies, processes and operations relating to compensation, benefits, working conditions, contracts, staff health and well-being, the ECB’s pension funds, health, accident and long-term care insurance, and the social integration of staff and their families. In addition, it supports the Directorate General’s IT systems and provides people data and analytics.
The ECB is an inclusive employer and we strive to reflect the diversity of the population we serve. We encourage you to apply, irrespective of your gender, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or other characteristics.
As Lead Expert for Compensation and Benefits, you will:
- ensure that the organisation has a fair, consistent and competitive total compensation and benefits package and policies;
- develop data-driven, strategic proposals to identify and implement best practices and market trends to motivate and attract high-quality employees, and to create a productive workplace;
- steer the implementation of plans, decisions and solutions for the compensation and benefits policies;
- proactively provide specific advice and recommendations, as well as coordinate strategic projects, on complex issues in the field of compensation and benefits;
- draft and present briefing reports to the management team;
- ensure effective communication of the ECB’s HR policies, in particular its compensation and benefits policies, creating sponsorship and awareness both within our Directorate General and beyond;
- maintain an active network of contacts with relevant internal and external counterparts.
The position offers you excellent opportunities to shape the ECB’s HR policies and practices in the area of compensation and benefits. You will be part of a multicultural team that strives for continuous innovation to make a positive impact on the lives of European citizens.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- a master’s degree or equivalent in human resources, finance, economics, business administration or sciences, or another relevant field (for details on degree equivalences, click here);
- in addition to the above, a minimum of five years’ relevant experience in the field of compensation and benefits, or in roles of relevance for that field that combine data analysis with policy development and implementation;
- in-depth knowledge of best practices and market trends in the compensation and benefits area;
- proven experience in project management, ideally including leading complex compensation and benefits reviews in an international environment;
- hands-on experience understanding and applying complex concepts and data, including conducting both quantitative and qualitative research;
- proven experience leading transformation in the compensation and benefits domain;
- excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a proven track record of building constructive relationships to reach consensus with stakeholders, including those in senior positions;
- excellent knowledge of software applications, databases and reporting tools used for managing HR data and processes;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- experience coordinating small/medium-sized teams;
- a working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
You engage collaboratively with others. You pursue team goals and learn willingly from other people’s diverse perspectives. You signal any need for change by explaining it and proposing alternative solutions. You analyse complex information effectively and can evaluate different views to arrive at solutions. You know and anticipate stakeholder needs. You are skilled at encouraging people to develop their abilities and are able to build up high-performing teams.
You are motivated to contribute to the ECB’s mission, to serve the citizens of the EU as a member of a public institution and to work with colleagues from all over Europe.
You are motivated to be part of our team and to use your skills and competencies to achieve the objectives of this position.
You are aware of your strengths and areas for development and know what motivates you to perform at your highest level.
We are willing to discuss part-time arrangements.
The formal title for this position will be Lead Expert HR Solutions and Advice.
Application and selection process
For further information on how to join us, read more.
The recruitment process for this position may include an online interview via WebEx in the pre-selection phase and – if you are invited to participate in the subsequent selection phase – a written exercise, a presentation and interviews.