Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.02.2024. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Lead Auditor Food Safety (m/f)
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
About the role
Join DNV, a world-leading certification body, and make your mark as a Lead Auditor. As part of our innovative team, you'll help businesses achieve excellence and stakeholder trust through certification, verification, assessment and training services. Through partnering with our customers, you´ll also assist in building sustainable solutions at our customers and their stakeholders.
We’re looking for passionate professionals. Individuals who pride themselves on delivering customer service excellence, the highest levels of quality and expertise, and people who want to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic global organization.
In this position as Food Safety Lead auditor, you will have an opportunity to work and manage relationships with some of the regional leading brands. You will have opportunity to drive strategic initiatives that will shape the future of food safety and quality assurance.
• The possibility to join a worldwide business assurance market leader with strong values and commitment (We Care, We Dare, We Share).
• Continuous training and professional improvement.
• Benefit package (company car, laptop, smartphone).
• The possibility to join the DNV’s health insurance available for all employees.
• Work from home when not required to deliver on-site audit.
• Vibrant company culture and competence development in international environment
• Supportive teamwork and great colleagues
• Interesting projects with global reach
• You will lead, organize, and deliver specific project activities such as industry project management, gap analysis, and workshops.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Food technology, Agronomy, Biotechnology or similar
• Minimum 4 years experience in food processing or similar
• Lead Auditor qualifications in food certification schemes (e.g. ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, IFS), preferable with at least 2 years auditing experience
• Excellent communication, written, verbal and presentation skills in Croatian & English
• Strong problem solving and data analysis skills, data interpretation and first principal problem-solving approach
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers
• Consistently exhibits DNV values in all interactions with associates and customers
• Has driving license & enjoys frequent travels within country and region often including overnight stays, often involving travel outside of normal working hours