Junior UX Researcher (m/f)
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as Junior UX Researcher.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Conduct Design Research and format findings in impactful UX Deliverables including CJM, user flows, information architectures, service blueprint, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences in Figma
2. Plan quantitative, qualitative, mix-methods studies for digital B2B, B2C projects, design guides, and usability-testing sessions
3. Undertake analysis and reporting of quantitative data
4. Support and help user research lead in establishing regular research practice
5. Collaborate with web and customer analytics, proprietary research and A/B testing teams to provide a holistic view of our users, readers, and customers
1. A four-year college degree is required. An advanced degree is strongly preferred
2. 1-2 year experience of conducting remote research and usability studies
3. Effectively work with multiple stakeholders' interests, priorities, and expectations while working on individual research projects
4. Understanding of human-centered methods, mixed-methods
5. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
6. Ready to work remotely and conduct remote studies, work asynchronous, but communicate on everyday bases with the research team
Apply quickly so we can get you started!