Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.05.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Junior UX Researcher (m/f)
AI healthcare startup with 132 million monthly unique visitors is seeking Junior UX Researcher.
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as Junior UX Researcher.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Conduct Design Research and format findings in impactful UX Deliverables including CJM, user flows, information architectures, service blueprint, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences in Figma
- Plan quantitative, qualitative, mix-methods studies for digital B2B, B2C projects, design guides, and usability-testing sessions
- Undertake analysis and reporting of quantitative data
- Support and help user research lead in establishing regular research practice
- Collaborate with web and customer analytics, proprietary research and A/B testing teams to provide a holistic view of our users, readers, and customers
We're looking for someone with:
- A four-year college degree is required. An advanced degree is strongly preferred
- 1-2 year experience of conducting remote research and usability studies
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders' interests, priorities, and expectations while working on individual research projects
- Understanding of human-centered methods, mixed-methods
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ready to work remotely and conduct remote studies, work asynchronous, but communicate on everyday bases with the research team
Apply quickly so we can get you started!