Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
(Junior) SAP Business Process Manager (m/f/d) - Corn & Sunflower
Field of Work: Marketing & Sales | Location: Einbeck, Lower Saxony, DE | Legal Entity: KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA (0001)
Contract Type: Regular | Is Full Time?: Yes | Onsite/Remote: | Job ID: 12785
For KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA we are looking for an (Junior) SAP Business Process Manager (m/f/d) for our Business Unit Corn & Sunflower as soon as possible. You will be part of our IT department and responsible for the further development of SAP process activities for the Business Unit Corn Europe. The main working location is in Einbeck (Lower Saxony, Germany), furthermore this exciting and diversified position is permanent and full-time.
- Design, planning, implementation, and control of SAP business processes in the Corn Europe BU.
- Management of SAP projects within the BU e.g., implementation S4 Hana, implementation of IBP
- SAP Process Owner - especially for the modules SD/MM/TM/WM/PP
- Continuous gap analysis to determine the need for system adaptations, enhancements, and trainings
- Technical support around EDI and portals
- Organization and coordination of user support in sales, production, and logistics (ticket support, roles, and authorizations)
- Completed studies (B.A or M.sc) in computer science, business administration, economics with IT background or a comparable degree
- First professional experience in above mentioned or related field would be desirable
- Good knowledge in SAP, especially in the modules SD / MM / PP and SAP process modeling
- Experience in working in complex structures and in an international context
- Excellent project management skills across regional and cultural boundaries with the ability to work collaboratively
- Very good English skills (written and spoken) are required, German is an advantage
- As a family-owned company, we live the values of team spirit, closeness, trust, independence, and vision
- As SAP Business Process Manager (m/f/d), no day will be like the other for you. You and your passion for IT will drive our projects forward.
- We create the right conditions for you: attractive compensation, company pension plan, excellent work equipment, subsidized canteen, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation bonuses, as well as flexible working time models with the option of home office
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS? We are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV, relevant references) via our application system!