Ovaj oglas je istekao 03.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
IT Systems Administrator (m/f)
IT Systems Administrator (m/f) – Kildare, Ireland
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in the EU across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by one of Ireland's leading clinical laboratory to recruit IT Systems Administrator (m/f) to join their team in Kildare, Ireland. Reporting to the Senior Management team, you will support the delivery of IT systems in compliance with best practice and the requirements of international standard ISO 15189.
- Provide day to day IT support of network infrastructure in the business, including tasks such as user management, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, data management, patch management and ensuring that systems are available 24x7 to meet business needs
- Provide direction, support, and development of the business IT network
- Maintain professional competency to work in accordance with the laboratory management system and act impartially and ethically in the discharge of duties
- First point of contact with our outsourced IT support partner
- Ad-hoc IT duties as requested by Senior Management
- Degree and/or equivalent FETAC level in IT
- Proven experience working Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is desirable
- At least 2 years + previous experience working with software information systems and network
- Proven experience working in programming
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- LIMS ISO1519 Software Information Systems Programming
- The employer can only offer employment to candidates with EU citizenship
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Competitive salary based of qualifications and experience
- Free accommodation for the first 6 weeks is provided
- First flight reimbursed
- Access to the client’s pension plan after 6 months
- Company laptop
- Parking spot
- Opportunity to work in new, exciting, and rapidly growing innovative medical facility
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.