Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Internship: Digital Signal Processing modelling and testing (m/f)
Internship: Digital Signal Processing modelling and testing
We are looking for students (f/m/div)* with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. Apply now for this internship in Linz and support our team!
In your new role you will:
- Modelling of DSP functions in Matlab
- Extensive testing of models with regards to input signals and configurations
- Maintain and extend the existing regression testing setup for co-simulation of Matlab models with C++ reference models
- Support CE team with regression reports for documentation
A bachelor or master thesis during this internship is also possible.
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.) Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student from the field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally have:
- Knowledge in digital and analog signal processing
- Solid knowlegdge in MATLAB / Simulink system modeling
- MS Office, C++ and Unix skills
- A self-motivated & proactive working style
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen /informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
- Linz: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working conditions; Home office options; Part-time work possible (also during parental leave); Sabbatical; On-site social counselling and works doctor; Health promotion programs; Private insurance offers; Wage payment in case of sick leave; Corporate pension benefits; Flexible transition into retirement; Performance bonus; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast- changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events: Infineon iHub
At a glance
Location: Linz (Austria)
Job ID: 349660
Start date: Jun 01, 2022
Entry level: 0-1 year
Type: Part time
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the Job ID in our job search:
Student Attraction Manager