Ovaj oglas je istekao 01.04.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
The central service company STRABAG BRVZ d.o.o. deals with all commercial and information technology tasks for the Group companies of STRABAG SE.
For our international team in Zagreb we are looking for an
- Administration, documentation and monitoring of the applied IT security components (Barracuda Firewall, Proxy, VPN Concentrator, IDS/IPS, ATD, PKI)
- Support during the implementation of technical and organizational security measures
- Log file analysis
- Weak spot analysis and investigation of security relevant events
- LAN trace analysis with Wireshark
- Project assistance and Second-Level-Support in the area of network security
- Guarantee of the general operation with the help of central monitoring infrastructures
- Automating repetitive tasks
- Successfully completed studies with an information technology background or comparable education.
- Very good english language skills in speech and writing, German languages skills are an advantage
- High sense of responsibility as well as committed and team-oriented work
- International willingness to travel
- Independent work, an open communication method, and analytical thinking complete your profile
We offer a varied and challenging role in a modern, international company with the headquarter in Austria as well as further development opportunities on-the-job and through training in a dynamic team. Our team culture is characterized by people with a high performance orientation and willingness to communicate on the basis of professional competence.