Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.09.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Information Security Engineer (m/f)
Working for EUMETSAT, you can make a world of difference and be a part of something that makes a positive impact on society. You will be at the cutting edge of satellite technology, with a meaningful role in an organisation focused on space-based observations of the Earth’s weather and climate.
In the EUMETSAT matrix organisation, the Technical and Scientific Support (TSS) department provides support to the development and operations of EUMETSAT satellite systems, in particular ground systems, and contributes to the operational management of the cross-organisational Information Security Management System.
As a member of the growing Security Team of the Generic Systems and Infrastructure (GSI) division, the Information Security Engineer will act as a technical lead for the on-going Identity and Access Management project and, together with other team members, support the architecture and implementation of several cutting-edge security solutions from an extensive ISMS roadmap.
What you’ll be doing
· Supervise, coordinate and verify the implementation and operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS), including infrastructure, network, storage, computers, containers and software, for all IT security aspects;
· Organise, execute, evaluate and follow-up information security assessments;
· Identify, report and follow-up on relevant information security risks;
· Provide expertise on information security requirements, architecture definition and implementation, to the development and/or procurement of new systems and security solutions;
· Act as point of contact for relevant information security-related aspects;
· Maintain appropriate contacts with special interest groups relating to information security, and/or other specialist forums;
· Provide information security training and contribute to security awareness initiatives at organisational level.
Salary: 540725.88-675907.44 HRK/YEAR
Job address: Eumetsat Allee 1, Darmstadt, D-64295
· Excellent salary, of up to Euro 7,500 NET (after tax) based on skills and experience
· Flexible working time including additional flexi-leave
· Full medical coverage for employee and family
· Attractive pension
· 30 days of annual leave + 14.5 days public holidays
· Training and development support
· Relocation allowance and support (if applicable)
· A university degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Computer and Network Security.
· CISSP or a similar certification are an advantage.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Implementation, operation and maintenance of an Information Security Management System (ISMS), including security solutions, preferably in 24/7 high-availability environments. In-depth experience with Identity and Access Management is a must, both on the technical and process-related aspects;
· Engineering of IT Security solutions for networks, computer systems, containers and application software, covering the whole engineering process from use case and requirements definition to verification and validation.
· Security assessments on operational/production systems;
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills;
· Critical thinking with a methodical, proactive and organised approach to work combined with an aptitude for detail and accuracy;
· Excellent time management and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure / in emergency situations.