Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.04.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
I&I KAM Croatia (m/f)
I&I KAM Croatia (m/f)
Location: Croatia - Zagreb
Type of contract: Permanent full-time
Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with KOLs in the therapeutic area of responsibility.
- Planning and executing an enterprising approach to customers ensuring the expansion of product value within each territory.
- Identify, lead and execute any meetings/conferences/symposium that benefit our products.
- Identify and Build relationships and any premarketing activities with any new group of KOLs needed for further business opportunities.
- Ensure all activities comply with Foreign Corrupt practices Act (FCPA) and are fully compliant with Pfizer policies.
- Execute ad-hoc projects.
- Forecast short- and long-term position of designated products on the market.
- Market analysis (Consolidate information from the field and present it to the management).
- Ensure effective implementation of designated marketing plans to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Monitors the activities of the competition, analyses occurrences on the field, reports to the management and proposes or recommends appropriate activities.
- University degree in bioscience - medicine or pharmacy preferred.
- Minimum 4 year of experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Deepened knowledge in healthcare environment.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Accurate knowledge and experience in Inflammatory diseases (Inflammatory rheumatic diseases , Inflammatory Bowel diseases) preferred.
- Preferably knowing the KOLs for Inflammatory diseases in Croatia
- Computer knowledge and driving license B category
- Communication skills, planning and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and developed negotiation skills.
- Positive thinking and motivation, result oriented personality.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to travel.
- Proficiency in English.
- Competitive salary rate and social package
- Wide opportunities for professional development
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.