Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.05.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
HR Information Specialist
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a HR Information Specialist role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away! Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where, as a HR Information Specialist you will take responsibility for providing full administrative, payroll, project and data support for local HR Business Partner (HRBP) and Centers of Excellence (CoE). The job holder will provide Tier 2 country business operations support for employees and managers who need additional HR assistance; this would include providing a high-level of customer service to HR staff, COE’s, managers and employees. For this role you will be expected to be located in Zagreb, Croatia.
A Day in the Life
Principal responsibilities of HR Information Specialist:
- Maintains organizational data entry into various Medtronic systems on an accurate and timely basis (in areas of Staffing, Organizations, Promotions/Job Changes - when applicable, and other HR Operations areas, as appropriate).Provides specialized support for operational activities (employee agreements, contracts, new employee orientation, onboarding etc.).
- Contact person / providing general payroll/HR information for all employees in region of responsibility, on all kind of payroll and non payroll-related questions.
- Absence tracking and management, management of ESPP and other stock award programmes.
- Provide Workday support, which includes obtaining approval and approving transactions, entering transactions for certain situations and tracking, maintaining data quality and integrity in Workday.
- Fulfils payroll and related HR activities processing and employee payroll issues to ensure efficient andcompliant delivery of pay and benefits to Medtronic employees in the region of responsibility (payroll preparation, data input and transmission to ADP, system administration, external provider).
- Collaborates with finance to ensure that payroll reporting and payments are compliant with Company policy, generally accepted accounting principles and tax regulations.
- Responsible for all HR systems updates, alignment between HR systems and ADP, maintaining clean data, providing reports, employees’ HR documents record management.
- Provides data for auditing and regulatory inquiries.
- Management of benefits scheme and enrollment.
- Collect all kind of payroll related items during a month (change of salary, status, bank account, address etc.) and ensure correct processing.
- Completion of statutory payroll returns.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in area of Economics, HR, Social Sciences.
- Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Human Resources, Operational or HR Customer Service Call center, gained in international business environment.
- Fluent Croatian and English languages (written and spoken).
- Experience with data entry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of labor regulations in Croatia.
- General knowledge of Human Resource practices, techniques and standards.
- Highly organized with good “follow thru” skills.
- Records management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters associated with the position.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick learner, team player and strong work ethic. Analytic thinker and problem solver (continuous improvements).
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.