Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.11.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Human Resources Business Partner (Based in Germany) (m/f)
EUMETSAT is an international organisation employing staff from across all 30 member states and this role is being advertised on multiple international job boards, but please note that this role would be based in Darmstadt, Germany and would require international applicants to relocate if successful.
Within the Human Resources (HR) Division, the team of Human Resources Business Partners (HR BP) ensures the delivery of harmonised HR services, processes and advice to the managers and staff of all EUMETSAT departments, and provides support to the management of HR projects, formulation of HR policies and cross-organisational HR activities.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner Manager, the Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for support to one or more technical department while also contributing to various HR projects.
· Act as an HR focal point for the management and team leaders within assigned department(s) on all local HR matters, identifying opportunities for improvement, providing creative solutions and assisting with change management and organisational development initiatives;
· Support the end-to-end recruitment process for assigned staff vacancies, including acting as Secretary to Interview Boards;
· Departmental implementation of key HR processes e.g. learning and development, working-time management, skills assessment, succession/competency planning, performance management, and reward/promotion;
· Provide HR advice to EUMETSAT staff members on their learning and development needs, Staff Rules matters, conflict/mediation, etc.;
· Support the HR Business Partner Manager in ensuring consistency, harmonisation and improvement of the HR BP function, based on lessons learnt across all departments;
· Manage or support the management of cross-organisational and divisional HR projects;
· Contribute to the formulation and improvements of EUMETSAT’s HR policies, Staff Rules and lower-level instructions;
Job address: Darmstadt, Germany
· Excellent salary, of up to Euro 7,500/month NET (after income tax) based on skills and experience
· Flexible working time including additional flexi-leave
· Full medical coverage for employee and family
· Attractive pension
· 30 days annual leave + 14.5 days public holidays
· Training and development support
· Relocation allowance (if applicable)
· Relevant professional experience ideally working as an HR Business Partner / or in a business-facing HR generalist role;
· Proven ability to analyse HR problems and diagnose practical solutions in a business context, preferably in a technical or scientific environment;
· Proven end-to-end project management skills (the ability to define goals, organise resources, plan, negotiate, consolidate and deliver change projects);
· Experience of managing, monitoring and controlling staff related contractual and legal processes and/or dispute resolution and disciplinary procedures;
· Confidence and ability to engage, communicate and build relationships at all levels within an organisation, and in particular to act a sparing-partner for middle and senior management;
· Excellent report writing skills including minute writing and drafting of policy and instructions, combined with the experience of presenting such material to diverse audiences;
· Good experience of using HR information technology (e.g. SAP HR module, or an applicant/talent management system) as well as strong knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
· Experience of working in an international/multi-cultural environment would be advantageous.