Ovaj oglas je istekao 07.07.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
HR Manager (m/f)
Adecco is a leading provider of HR services.
Our client is Serengeti, an award-winning software development consulting company. With 300 projects behind them, they can proudly say that they have a stockpile of knowledge, know-how and, most importantly, a big load of passion for what they do and an experience that grants impeccable management of the whole development cycle.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead the HR team in Serengeti. If you join their team, your main goals will be to maintain and develop effective internal procedures, handle employee-related issues, support recruiting and retention efforts, and keep performance at peak levels.
HR Manager (m/f)
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
- Development and implementation of HR strategy in accordance with the company's strategy
- Development of employer branding strategy and implementation of employer branding strategy in cooperation
- with the marketing department and the company's strategy
- Building and maintaining a desirable company culture, respecting company values
- Management of the entire recruitment process
- Supporting current and future job needs through development, engagement and employee retention
- Nurturing a positive work environment
- Managing the performance measurement process
- Conducting job satisfaction surveys and implementing activities that would increase job satisfaction
- Organization of internal and external education and training
- Development and monitoring of the career plan of each employee in cooperation with managers
- Development and improvement of HR procedures and processes
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- Cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- Employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- Various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
- An essential role in a company of around 200 employees
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in the IT sector is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR management position
- A Master’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- The motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
- The ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
What can you expect:
- Teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- Ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- Agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- Professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
If you find this job add appealing and think that you are a match, feel free to apply.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i
poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 od 13.02.2020.