Ovaj oglas je istekao 09.12.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Healthcare representative (m/f)
Healthcare representative (m/f)
Job address: Zagreb
Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages where product could support HCP in meeting patient need
- Engagement is also focused on broader range of content (e.g disease state)
- Acts as key POC (point of contact) for seamless (compliant) reactive only connection to Pfizer SMEs and resources
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and to new platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal) Knowledgeable of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Visits individuals who are entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products and informs them about pharmaceutical products and promotes them at the time of professional preparation for work that is not intended for direct work with patients.
- The visits are performed at the time set by the individual entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products, every working day as his/her basic activity.
- With the information available and by knowing the working facilities plans the entire time schedule of visits to visits as many individuals entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products as possible.
- Analyses prescription habits and needs of individuals entitled for prescription or dispersion of pharmaceutical products and based on this set's appropriate goals of the visits.
- Plans and prepares presentations to achieve the stated goals.
- In presentations uses appropriate communication techniques and skills, promotional support, and appropriate professional material.
- Plans and executes individual and group professional meetings.
- Participates at meetings organized by the professional public and supported by the branch office.
- Monitors the activities on the field, , analyses occurrences on the field, reports to the management and proposes or recommends appropriate activities.
- In due time provides feedback on customer response to forwarded promotional material.
- Documents and records data about the visits and other work as well as information acquired by this into the appropriate electronic system.
- Relevant degree in science
- Knowledge of Pfizer standards and policies and local legislation on pharmaceuticals.
- Computer knowledge and familiarity in company information systems.
- Communication skills, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in communication and prioritization
- Resilience with a positive can-do attitude
- Driving licence
- Work experience in pharmaceutical similar roles.
- Deepened knowledge in healthcare environment.
- Accurate knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and designated products.
- Fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At Pfizer, we invest in creating an environment which unleashes the power of our people. Some of our key drivers:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Everyone has something to offer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive organization is crucial to building a successful organization. Pfizer is committed to celebrating this in all its forms ensuring we are as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
When you grow, We Grow! - All colleagues are empowered to unleash their full potential, delivering on our company purpose through non-linear career paths, made of a diverse set of experiences.
Health & Wellbeing - We empower our colleagues to better care for themselves and make new investments to help them manage their mental and physical well-being. Ensuring an environment where colleagues can unleash their power and bring joy at work is one of our focus areas.
Check with legal if diction problematic from Competition Law perspective.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.