WE ARE HIRING in Savudrija, Istria Croatia, @Kempinski Hotel Adriatic
Groups & Events Manager (m/f)
If you are communicative, independent in your work, energetic, positive, have organisational skills, and want to further develop your career in an international hotel group, join us!
Location: Savudrija (Umag), Croatia
What we need from you:
- Direct receipt, qualification and coordination of event & group requests
- Thoroughly input, supervise and maintain the requests in the Opera S&C System according to the data input standards.
- Use sales methods, with the goal of achieving the estimated budget of the Groups and events department
- Ensure the ideal and most effective utilisation of the meeting and conference rooms.
- Follow up on sent out proposals within 24 hours (1 working day) to ensure the client has received the information and to clarify possible questions and issues.
- Handle the enquiries until conversion to definite bookings including negotiation, contracting, and site inspection.
- Ensure that all agreed obligations are paid on time
- Coordinate and supervise the agreed event in the hotel
- Communicate event details with other departments in the hotel
What we offer:
- College Degree in Hospitality required, University or Hotel School education preferred
- You are friendly and accommodating with strong leadership and analytical skills
- Work with different teams, reliably and independently
- 2 years of relevant experience in Groups & Events management; Hotel Operations experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS/S&C
- Fluent in English and Croatian, additional languages a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of permanent contract
- Initial salary by agreement (depending on experience)
- Attractive monthly bonuses
- Free meals during the shift
- Two days off during the working week
- Provided accommodation or paid travel expenses for employees residing/staying outside the workplace
- The possibility of employment in Kempinski hotels around the world
Apply now via the 'Brza prijava' link or via email: [email protected]