Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.02.2024. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
STRABAG employs about 79,000 people at 700 locations around the world, working on progress. Our projects are characterised by their uniqueness and individual strengths, just like each and every one of us. From building construction and structural engineering, road construction and civil engineering, bridge building and tunnelling, project development, building materials production or facility management – we think ahead, and aim to become the most innovative and sustainable construction technology group in Europe. Equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are an integral part of who we are as a company and how we operate. Together we work as partners to complete projects successfully and grow with new challenges. Together we achieve great things. Build the future with us!
Apply now to become part of our team.
As part of the STRABAG Group, we - STRABAG BRVZ - provide all commercial and IT services throughout the Group. In IT, we look after many thousands of international users and cover the entire spectrum of the IT world. From software development, IT purchasing, product management and support to classic IT operations with our own data centres and the internal service desk. 500 IT employees work every day to optimally equip and support the STRABAG Group units. Become part of our IT team - we look forward to receiving your application!
STRABAG is one of the biggest construction companies worldwide. Our group offers shared application hosting and various IT services to different teams within the organization. We integrate on-premise and cloud hosting, creating a hybrid infrastructure, and are currently in the process of migrating workloads to Kubernetes. Join our team Automation/DevOps with the following responsibilities:
- Create internal products which helps providing IT Services company-wide
- Keep technical documentation up-to-date
- Work in focused developer team and communicate with different IT departments
- At least 3 years of experience in programming / process automation
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core platform
- Knowledge of OOP principles, usage of DDD approach in designing apps
- Understanding component unit testing and experience in e2e testing
- Ability to work in a team, cooperative development and version control tools like GitLab/GitHub
- University degree & English level – Advanced (C1+) or higher
- Experience in IT Service Operations
- Experience in Linux and Docker
- German (B1+) may be a big plus
What we offer:
- Work in a global, multinational working environment with a strong team spirit
- Be part of our growing IT division in our office in Belgrade or Zagreb
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas, concepts, and new initiatives – we will support you
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Competitive salary depending on professional knowledge
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in German or English), references and certificates on the online application form.
Tel. +43 6764288034