Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Front Office Manager (m/f)
Front Office Manager for a luxury resort in Austria with starting date February or March 2023, permanent position.
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment, we are recruiting motivated Front Office Manager (permanent position), for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date February or March 2023, permanent position.
Front Office Manager (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position for an upscale hotel
- Very good German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office and booking, invoicing and payment systems. Knowledge of OPERA is an advantage
- Analytical thinking skills, a great communicator with hands-on experience in leading a team that interact with international guests
- Ability to work cohesively and always be reliable, flexible and a true team player
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Being calm under pressure with well-groomed appearance and very good manners
- Excellent customer service skills, guest and service-oriented thinking and acting
- Eu citizen
- Accounts receivable management, monitor and control of cash accounting and report to management team
- As the central contact person, be responsible for all correspondence - internally as well as external
- Lead and motivate the front office team, responsible for work deployment planning (holiday planning, duty roster planning etc.)
- Support your team in day-to-day operations, in case of an increased number of guests
- Optimizing and controlling of work processes, participate in various cross-departmental meetings
- Complaints handling, ensuring the highest possible standard of service
- Implementation of instruction and training of the team as well as the induction of new colleagues and trainees
- Cooperating effectively with other departments like housekeeping, reservations, hotel management and other as assigned
- Starting date February or March 2023, permanent position
- Paid annual leave
- Monthly net salary € 2.100/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/51 hours during the season, 5 days/48 hours between the seasons
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER