Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Front-End / Web Developer (Open for EU relocation) (m/f)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
What will your job look like?
- You will design develop, enhance, debugg, and implement software
- You will troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- You will research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- You will design and develope new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- You will assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- You will resolve problems with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- You will act as team leader on projects - when needed.
- You wil instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on the development team
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- You will need to be familiar with Java EE
- You will need to be familiar with Web Services (REST, SOAP/XML)
- You will need to be familiar with frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, other)
- You will need to be familiar with SQL (Oracle or MySQL) NoSQL (Couchbase) & Ant or Maven
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience using Spring framework would be a great plus
- Modern JS framework knowledge (Backbone.JS, Ember.JS, Node.js, other)
- Previous Ajax experience (DWR, JSON, ExtJS, Prototype)
- Experience in Amdocs BSS CRM, Ordering, Billing
- Experience in working in Enterprise Systems, Large Enterprise Integration Systems
Why you will love this job?
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
If you are really for a personal and a professional change, please apply NOW!