Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Financial Analyst (m/f)
PD 4.2 is looking for a financial analyst to join its Budget Implementation and Compliance team. Reporting to the Head of Department Budget Implementation and Compliance, you will act as a business partner for our internal customers, giving advice on financial matters. You will perform financial and operational modelling of relevant projects within the Office, providing management with financial insight to inform the decision-making process. You will help the business units translate the key deliverables of projects into meaningful and measurable financial targets by developing and deploying new models and tools that underpin sound business decisions.
Your main responsibilities
• Providing financial analyses, advice and expertise to project managers and financial stakeholders to promote the efficient use of funds in line with best practices
• Analysing and communicating the financial and operational impact of major projects and initiatives
• Reporting to management on the financial performance of the EPO's main projects and initiatives
• Supervising financial controls, compliance checks and financial terms of contracts, promoting a risk-based approach
• Proposing improvement and monitoring measures to enhance the management of risks related to operations, and advising management on key operational risks
• Developing and implementing a management reporting framework, giving a risk assessment of Office expenditure and proposing corrective measures, where appropriate
• Conducting insightful ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or individual operational issues, including cost/benefit analyses
Salary: EUR 5 685,84 to 8 052,18, depending on experience
• A university degree in finance or business administration
• At least five years of experience as a financial controller, business analyst or similar role, ideally in a large international organisation in the private or public sector
• Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and/or other analytical tools such as data gathering and analysis software, spreadsheets and databases
• Experience in leading projects
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Ability to present results in a concise and clear manner
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Diploma of completed university studies at master's level or ‒ in exceptional cases ‒ equivalent professional experience
• Working knowledge of two of the EPO's official languages
• Citizenship of one of the member states of the European Patent Organisation
Please apply via the Apply button.
It is intended to hold the interviews in week 41 in Munich.
* after deduction of EPO internal tax and before deduction of staff contributions to the social-security and pension schemes. The salary range depends on experience.
To foster gender diversity, EPO encourages applications from female candidates.
The EPO is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity as a signatory to the Diversity Charter (Charta der Vielfalt) since 2010. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.