Ovaj oglas je istekao 29.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Finance manager SEE (m/f)
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. If you'd like to help us be the world’s leading major home appliance company, this is your chance.
We are seeking/looking for an experienced individual to join our organization in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Participates as the Croatian Management Board Team in defining the strategic direction and developing the objectives, strategies and performance standards.
- Leads the development of annual financial plans, quarterly forecasts and monthly updates.
- Communicates the financial analysis concerning key decisions to executives.
- Communicates performance, priorities and resource requirements to executives.
- Directs the analysis and corrective actions required to maintain consistency of actual performance with plans.
- Leads the financial aspects of developing profitable business opportunities and ensures that the opportunities meet corporate requirements.
- Leads the implementation of strategic finance improvement initiatives in Croatia. This can include implementing integrated financial systems, developing finance staff and improving finance competencies.
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial information to the Croatian management team and to the Cluster senior management.
- Accurate and timely reporting of actual and forecast results to corporate reporting in accordance with IFRS standards.
- Ensures that key financial performance standards met.
- Preparation to regional business reviews and presentations to Cluster and Region management.
- Directs the maintenance of efficient financial processes that provide effective, integrated systems of internal control.
- Ensures compliance of taxes, and accounting with statutory requirements.
- Develops the finance organization establishing a service-oriented organization.
- Develops career progression and succession plans that build the strength of the finance team of Croatia.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or management;
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and controlling experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis in an international company;
- Minimum of 4 years on managerial positions in finance;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Experience to work in matrix structure in advantage;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Advanced PC, MS Office user. SAP/Hyperion knowledge;
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Functional Area: Finance
Contract Type: Permanent