Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.07.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Field Service Technician (m/f)
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Field Service Technician (m/f)
Dugopolje, Split region, Croatia
The Field Services Technician roles will complete field and workshop based work as required. The roles provide on site technical direction, hands on service and leadership during installation, startup, commissioning and maintenance of customer owned utility and industrial facilities.
Field Service Technicians provide on site technical direction, hands on service and leadership during installation, startup, commissioning and maintenance to customer owned utility and industrial facilities. Prepare job planning documents that define in the scope of outage to be performed through engineering instructions, drawings, and process instructions;
- Communicate effectively with Management and Colleagues utilizing customers' CTQ (Critical to Quality needs) in job planning and execution;
- Provide leadership to skilled labor performing work on customer sites;
- Troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment such as power transformers, switchgear, protection relays, control systems, turbines, motors and generators;
- Troubleshoot electromechanical operations and maintenance problems in the Power Delivery field;
- Perform administrative functions such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheets, and expense sheets in a complete manner on timely and thorough basis;
- Exercise good judgment in controlling costs and expenditures of Company fund;
Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within Company safety standards.
- Appropriately qualified Electrical Fitter with proven HV experience or Electrical Technician / Technologist or Electrician with proven HV experience;
- Familiar with test equipment and testing procedures;
- Computer literate;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Fresh graduates (with electrical background) will be considered
- Proven experience in leading field service team;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Access;
- Basic Workplace First Aid
- Labour contract with GE, competitive salary & benefits - to be discussed individually
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
Function: Electrical Engineering
Sectors: Electricity, Gas & Water Supply
Relocation Assistance: No