Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Would you like to work for a family-owned company and a dynamic group with more than 30 Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences in Europe? Would you prefer a Welcome Home! feeling instead of a sterile working environment? Would you like to actively participate instead of just trying to keep up? Would you like to set your sights high instead of not making any progress? Then you are at the right place at Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences!
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon as:
Executive Chef (m/f) - Borik
- Complies with quality standards and checks the quality of the food offered
- Plans and implements various specials together with the bar, restaurant, and food & beverage managers
- Supervises and maintains the kitchen in terms of cleanliness and tidiness
- Prepares the offerings for the food & beverage outlets; Recipe calculation and menu creations
- Ensures optimum purchasing and ordering of food
- Adheres to and reviews the ongoing kitchen budget and the labor costs for the department; Food cost and stock controlling
- Coordinates and supervises personnel with responsibilities for hiring, induction, orientation and discipline
- Trains and manages kitchen personnel
- Ensures quality of food preparation and presentation according to standards
- Completed vocational training as a chef
- At least 5 years experience in 4 star hotel companies
- Specialized in Mediterranean Cuisine
- Knowledge about international cuisines
- Food presentation skills
- Experienced in managing few F&B outlets with specialized thematic cuisine
- International experience is an advantage
- Strong service and quality orientation
- Highly engaged
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Responsible and proactive approach
- Active knowledge of English, written and spoken
- All- inclusive onboarding program for a smooth start
- Wide range of career and development possibilities within a fast growing hotel group
- Active contribution in a dynamic work environment
- Variety of training and further development opportunities within our in-house Falkensteiner Academy
- Enjoy your holiday in the best hotels to special employee conditions
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Kontakt: Ana Gazic, Zrinsko Frankopanska 38, 23000 Zadar, Croatia