Ovaj oglas je istekao 08.07.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Engineer in Technical Support (m/f)
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client Variosystems is an international company operating in the field of electrical engineering. A wide portfolio, ranging from engineering and manufacturing of electronic components to finished products, allows them high specialization in the electronics industry.
If you are interested in providing technical support in the field of electronics and you speak German and English , you might be interested in the position:
Engineer in Techical Support (m/f)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Technical support for customers via e-mail and ticketing system
- Entering new projects in internal systems
- Sales support for new projects
- Technical assistance to professional departments in production
- Participation in technical clarifications regarding new and existing components
- Checking the authenticity of documents
- Creating and updating lists of electronic parts in SAP and Factoy Logic
- Entering a change request and implementing the change
- Quality assurance of existing and new components and quality reporting
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fluency in German and English in speech and writing (B2/C1 level)
- Minimum secondary education or relevant work experience in electrical engineering or electronics
- Good knowledge of the production process (electronics or cables)
- Working knowledge in the SAP program is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving orientation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary with covered transportation costs
- Training and education in Switzerland
- Upgrade of technical skills in the field of modern technologies
- A dynamic job in an innovative electronics company
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- Possibility of further professional improvement and promotion
If you are looking for a career in an international company which offers great learning possibilities and further self improvement and your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in German or Croatian via application link below.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i
poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 od 13.02.2020.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.