Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Electrical Design Engineer (m/f) – Cork and Dublin, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We are seeking Electrical Design Engineers in Ireland for our client, one of Irelands largest multi-disciplinary consultancies. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience working on large build projects.
- Assisting in the delivery of project detailed design and documentation including the production of technical and progress reports.
- Preparing project documentation, drawings, calculations including fully detailed schematics and layouts.
- Undertaking specific project tasks with minimal supervision.
- Completing detailed design calculations under the direction of the Senior Design Engineer.
- Ensuring all design calculations are in accordance with the requirements of the clients QA system.
- Carrying out site surveys and producing condition reports.
- Co-ordinating mechanical and electrical building services.
- Assisting in the compilation of detailed specifications and tender (pricing) documentation.
- Participating in the production of detailed construction cost budgets for electrical installations.
- Managing the H&S system relevant to the specific work area.
- Participating in work activities which support the Quality Management System including design reviews. Managing project time and achieving success in meeting project deadlines.
- Assisting in compiling submissions, proposals and quotations for new business.
- Minimum a BEng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Possess a sound knowledge of practical Building Services Engineering design.
- Willingly takes responsibility for delivering good quality engineering designs.
- Possess the ability to fulfil the duties expected of a Design Engineer, Electrical.
- Strong computer skills using standard office software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Project
- Experience with electrical design software including Dialux and Amtech.
- Good understanding and ability with specific building services design tools, such as REVIT, AutoCAD, and similar.
- Ability to receive instruction from more experienced staff and to direct more junior staff
- Fluent English speaker
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX