Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor/Lead (m/f)
Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor/Lead (m/f) – Zagreb, Croatia
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineering Lead to work on a pharmaceutical build project near Zagreb, Croatia.
- Management of the Electrical Systems package
- Drive a focused Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure company Policies and procedures are followed closely
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries in particular.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary.
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Instrumentation experience required
- Pharma / industrial / oil and gas experience would be a distinct preference
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full time permanent contract with a well-established company
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: [email protected] or contact me for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX