Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Electric Engineer for Hydro Electric Power Plants (x/f/m)
Electric Engineer for Hydro
Electrical Power Plants (HEPP) (x/f/m)
Working location: Austria, 3200 Ober-Grafendorf
(60 km west of Vienna)
Full-time basis (38.5 hours per week)
Schubert Elektroanlagen is a global player for electrical engineering and machine
equipment in plant construction. More than 1,000 projects around the world are impressive
proof of our capacity. Among other services we provide concepts and solutions
of electrical systems, components and services for small and medium size hydro electrical
power plants (HEPP). We are seeking to extend the team with a design engineer.
Within our team you will do small and medium size hydro electrical power plant (HEPP) projects with the following tasks:
- Planning of operation- and protection concepts
- Specification of control- and power equipment
- Electrical detail-engineering for customized low- and medium voltage switchgear solutions
- Implementation of control and regulation software and SCADA
- Commissioning at site, also abroad
COULD IT BE YOU ?
- University degree in power engineering, electrical engineering or a similar technical training
- Professional experience preferred
- Expertise in PLC Programming, switchgear design and SCADA systems (WINCC, ZENON, TIA Portal) are an advantage
- English, written and spoken at least Level B2; German skills (B1/B2) are an advantage but not essential
- Professional appearance, willingness to learn
- Team player, independent work at need
- Willingness to travel
GET IN TOUCH!
Experience high performance in touch with the latest developments as a „Schubertian“ as well. Join an internationally successful team in a company with many benefits, like flexible working hours, subsidized lunch, fruits and a variety of employee events. The salary will be based on your qualification and experience.
Additionally, of course we will give you and support you with detailed information concerning working authorizations and residence permits. We would like to assure you an absolute confidentiality of your application.
Please send your written application with photograph, exclusively via email, to:
SCHUBERT Elektroanlagen GmbH
c/o Mrs Veronika Tod
A-3200 Ober-Grafendorf, Industriestraße 3