Director of Food & Beverage (m/f)
To contribute and to support Kempinski’s vision of becoming the undisputed leader in the hospitality industry, making our Food & Beverage offer a key differentiating factor for the Kempinski brand.
To drive the top line of the Food & Beverage Department in the Hotel while ensuring sustainable and profitable operations.
Location: Riga, Latvia
- All rules & regulations are strictly established and adhered to within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
- The sales are driven to the department’s full potential and budgets and forecasts are adhered to.
- All costs are in line with sales without compromising quality, i.e. minimum 85% LQA score.
- The department is driven in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Innovation and new ideas are fostered, implemented and shared with other hotels via corporate office.
- Internal talents are grown to ensure a smooth transition in case of promotions and transfers.
- At least one member of the team has a restaurateur background and experience outside of the 5* hotel industry.
Apply now - send Your CV via email: [email protected]