Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Digital Marketing Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
• Develop and deliver digital marketing campaigns in close cooperation with Marketing Managers;
• Drive consumer demand, lead generation, market positioning, brand awareness, thought-leadership and overall drive the performance of digital and non-digital marketing channels through both the optimization of communication and development of a creative and innovative digital strategy.
You are responsible for:
• Managing, planning, executing and optimizing the overall category/brand digital strategy to increase brand awareness, consumer engagement and grow profitable revenue.
• Being the overall campaign manager across all activation activities while ensuring consistency and integration across all communication touchpoints (both online and offline).
• Owning and leading full mix of digital marketing campaigns, setting clear KPIs and working with creative and media agencies to optimize on a weekly basis.
• Acting as primary interface to the Marketing community to coordinate with relevant local functions SEO, PR, CRM, Analytics, Social and global activation teams.
• Coordinating with external and internal agencies to create fit for purpose assets to power campaign media plans and drive increased return on investment.
• Providing strategic support/consultancy to marketing and sales teams.
• Ensuring the growth of the Philips owned domains, such as the brand website, and social media channels
• Ensuring marketing campaigns support marketing sales objectives.
You are part of the Marketing team in Adriatics and will be based in our office in Zagreb.
• University graduate
• 2+ years’ experience in marketing/digital/media agency
• Digital literate
• Excellent communicator, comfortable to manage a vast array of internal and external stakeholders
• Pro-active, solution oriented, with very good organizational skills
• High analytical, able to challenge factually
• Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
For US applicants only: Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Click here to review "EEO Is The Law and Supplement” Poster. Click here to review the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.