Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.02.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Digital Identity Senior Consultant (m/f)
PwC is a powerful network of over 276.000 people across 157 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for:
We guide. We support. You grow!
Want to delve into the intriguing world of cybersecurity? Our PwC Cybersecurity and Privacy (C&P) team helps clients protect their data and minimize the risk of a cyberattack. The huge amount of data that’s generated and shared within and across organizations is increasingly valuable to businesses — and to skilled cyber criminals. The exponential growth and sophistication of cyber threats has made an efficient cybersecurity strategy a critical business requirement.
Helping organizations with privacy compliance is also a crucial part of what we do. To be able to properly secure its data and guarantee privacy compliance, a company needs a comprehensive security and privacy framework. Identity and Access Management related solutions are crucial cornerstones in this framework.
Within C&P, an IAM consultant designs and implements these essential building blocks.
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, exciting field where you can really make a difference, join our diverse, fun and supportive C&P team on the front lines of cyber and privacy protection!
- Technical implementation of IAM and PAM (Privileged Access Management) solutions
- Gather requirements for IAM and PAM solutions
- Build (complex) integrations in the context of IAM and PAM solutions
- Understand business needs for IAM and PAM
- Document IAM and PAM solution implementation
- Problem-solve during implementations
What we are looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Security engineer in ICT security area
- Interested in IAM / PAM and willing to learn
- Experience in or knowledge of: securing web applications, web services, LDAP, relational databases, Active Directory and user management, *nix and Windows operating systems, authentication and authorisation systems and protocols
- Experience with implementing IAM solutions. PAM experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies
- Ambitious with a passion for IAM
- Flexible, motivated, loyal, analytical, structured and responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing and presentation skills (Croatian, English)
- Team player, but also able to work independently and deliver results
- High level of personal integrity in handling confidential information
- Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite advantage:
- Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, Microsoft Identity Manager
- Experience securing application servers and applications
- Knowledge of IAM related standards like RBAC, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Programming experience (Java/.Net)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 security framework
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Continuous learning opportunities, including certification programmes
- Opportunity to work on international projects and cross territory teams
- An international, diverse and multidisciplinary environment
- Friendly, people-centric management
- Open communication and real-time feedback
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working environment
- Lots of networking and team-bonding activities