Ovaj oglas je istekao 16.12.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Developer for Computer Vision and Machine Learning (m/f)
This Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies, together with an international team of well-respected experts (UK & EU), creating an amazing opportunity for progression and development. We are an agri-tech business bringing edge-AI technologies to the poultry industry to improve welfare across the supply chain.
The projects we are working on are very interesting, i.e. edge AI, AI for farming, rovers etc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our small but growing team for building unique products.
If you have a passion for development, problem solving and Machine Learning/AI this could be the job for you!
What the company brings:
• You’ll be part of an intellectual and smart-working team including some of the world's top engineers and scientists, directly accountable to the user
• Flexible working time with common core working hours, you manage your own time
• Exposure to state-of-the-art AI & Machine Learning technologies
For immediate consideration please send the cv to: email@example.com
• Machine learning and computer vision skills
• Algorithms & data structure skills
• Experience with Python
• Experience with at least 1 other programming languages – e.g. C++, Ruby, Go, PHP, Java, and others
What we consider as a plus:
• Full stack development exposure
• Familiarity with DevOps tooling for development (Docker, Vagrant), orchestration (Kubernetes, Google, AWS cloud) and deployment (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
• Unit testing and integration testing
• Experience with IoT sensors, automation and robotics
• Agile experiences
Personal skills and attitude:
Ability to quickly learn and fill any gaps in knowledge and/or experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Time management and working with deadlines
• Strong communication skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and a good communicator with the ability to translate user requirements into technical specification
• Good team working and communication skills in English language