Ovaj oglas je istekao 07.08.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Dental Professional Representative (m/f)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Enlarge penetration and promote Philips Oral Health Care products to dental professionals in Croatia.
Develop Philips Sonicare brand awareness and visibility
Fully understand the science behind the product, dental professional usage and the market
Organize and participate at DP local, regional and national events and workshops
Establish and build relationship with dental professionals as well as key opinion leaders
Drive point of sale brand presence and activities
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Support in building strategy and activities for dental professional channel
• Create and maintain dental offices and professionals database
• Plan visits according to universe coverage plan and DP importance
• Maintain contact with dentists to build customer relationship, drive their trial and recommendation
• Build a business network and market for Philips Oral Healthcare products.
• Capture, assess and report on market development, opinion leaders, trends, competitor activities and any relevant activity in the dental field
• Develop and perform trainings and education for distributors, dental professionals and students
• Participate in local, regional and national dental trade shows and events
• Develop sales to dental professionals and cooperation with local distributors
• Drive development and execution of local activation plans, analysis and opportunities
You are a part of:
• Philips Adriatic team. You will be working most of the time remotely, on the market and will be collaborate with many teams.
• High education;
• 3+ years of proven successful experience as a medical, pharma or ideally dental sales representative
• Proactive, structural, goal-oriented, with very good analytical and planning skills;
• Strong negotiation and organizational abilities;
• Experience in leading sales team is an advantage
• Advanced PC user (MS Office);
• Good English knowledge;
• Valid driving license and experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
For US applicants only: Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Click here to review "EEO Is The Law and Supplement” Poster. Click here to review the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.