Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Customs House Brokerage Agent (m/f)
Customs House Brokerage Agent (m/f)
Rijeka | Croatia | Local | Supply Chain/Logistics Operations |
Last application date: 27/9/2019
No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers' individual needs.
Important: A successful candidate needs to hold a valid, Croatian Customs Broker License (Ovlašteni carinski declarant) as well as the legal right to live and work in Croatia.
An exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relationship with our current and new customers.
As a globally-operating market leader, we offer diverse internal career opportunities to high-performing individuals, an annual bonus system based on company Performance. Additionally to your base salary you will receive a lunch allowance of 50 HRK per day. Any overtime is paid - there might be a business need to work on a Saturday or Sunday (depending on the cargo ship arrival time) once a month, on a rota basis. The standard working hours are 8 am to 4 pm.
Provide the most reliable and efficient service to our customers at the lowest possible cost. Develop and implement a strategy to create customizable solutions based on customer needs, while maintaining standard product offerings. Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while complying with regulations of authorities and laws.
- Prepare and submit all necessary documents and registrations for the clients' cargoes
- Ensure correct, timely and accurate data entries in all systems
- Continuously staying up-to-date with changing local procedures and regulations, especially ensure handling according to the Union Customs Code
- Meeting the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) various stakeholders: warehouse, trucking companies, surveyors, authorities, company colleagues and the customers
- Job Costing, Documentation, Invoicing, Dispute Handling
- Working in the daily operations with meetings, safety standard, proper documentation and regulations
- Reporting of service failure issues and other challenges to the Supervisor and/or Manager and the respective customers and stakeholders
- Maintenance of permits, authorizations, licenses and data transfer
- Refresher and trainings on customs- related topics
We are looking for:
- In order to be considered the candidate needs to hold a valid Croatian Customs Broker License (Ovlašteni carinski declarant)
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a similar role in customs role
- The ideal candidate has a detailed knowledge of customs legislation, practical experience in issuing customs clearance entries
- Ability to cooperate successfully with customers and team members, team spirit
- Customer focus: dedication to meet the expectations and requirements of internal customers; drive for quality and improvement of products and services; act on favor of the customer
- Cost awareness
- Detail orientation, conscientiousness
- Proactive approach with a drive toward process and service excellence and improvement mindset
- Ability to keep a cool head when under pressure
- Prior experience in a maritime logistics business is a strong advantage
- Prior experience operating within the NOVA system is a strong advantage
- Fluent English and Croatian
- Computer literacy; ability to operate in an international, corporate environment.
Functions: Supply chain management
Sectors: Distribution, Transport & Logistics
Statute: Permanent full-time
For further information, please contact: Aleksandra Dębska firstname.lastname@example.org
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
For more information: https://www.maersk.com Your promise. Delivered.