Customer Support Specialist (m/f)
Camaloon is looking to build up a motivated Customer Success and Telesales team that will help us retain clients and grow! Would you like to work in a young and fresh environment? Hype your career! Join us.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
remote anywhere from Croatia
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product issues
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Fluency in English and one more language
- You are available to work full time Monday - Friday (9-17:00)
We seek people to work remotely from anywhere in Croatia :)
If you are passionate about Sales and Customer Support and you speak Italian, German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch or Swedish this opportunity is for you!
NAPOMENA: „Prijavom na ovaj natječaj potvrđujem da sam upoznat/a s Informacijama o obradi podataka u svrhu zapošljavanja".