Ovaj oglas je istekao 07.09.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Customer Support Manager (m/f)
Camaloon is looking to build a strong Customer Support Team that will help with and focus on automation of high-quality processes and give the first class Customer Experience Service. Would you like to work in a young and fresh environment? Hype your career! Join us.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who will create new procedures and automate our processes while managing Customer Support Team for business performance maximization.
Customer Support Manager has a direct and big impact on our business, experience in implementing processes and/or strategy improvements as well as an applied knowledge and understanding of Lean practices is a MUST. On top of that, manages a smaller team of Customer Service Specialists and ensures that the team complies with the policies and procedures of the organization.
Zagreb (Kovinska ulica 28)
- Managing a smaller team of customer service employees
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures
- Developing new procedures
- Offering excellent customer service solutions
- Making sure customer loyalty and satisfaction are met
- Designing and implementing campaigns for customer retention
- Displaying extensive product knowledge
- Overseeing the work of every employee in your team
- Promoting the vision of the organization
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and reporting findings to the staff
- Handling and analyzing customer complaints brought to your attention
- Conducting regular training sessions with the team
- Motivating the team to perform at their best
- Implementing new processes and strategies
- Creating automation models for the whole Department
- Experience in implementing processes and/or strategy improvements
- Experience in working with and implementing different software
- Applied knowledge and understanding of Lean practices
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking abilities and innovative ideas
- Tech oriented because of close cooperation with our tech team (Development and/or UX/UI Team)
- Fluency in English, knowledge of any other language is a big plus
- Experience in working as a Customer Support Specialist as well as understanding how CRM systems work is helpful
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- You are available to work full time Monday - Friday (9 - 17)
- Remote option
- Working in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Excellent products and attractive industry
- Weekly team meetings, company team buildings and many other activities!
- Proactive and energetic team
- Professional growth
- An excellent learning experience
- An opportunity to have a direct impact on our business
Find more information about us: www.camaloon.com
NAPOMENA: „Prijavom na ovaj natječaj potvrđujem da sam upoznat/a s Informacijama o obradi podataka u svrhu zapošljavanja".