Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.01.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Customer Helper / Customer Service Agent / ZAD (m/f)
Customer Helper - Customer Service Agent - ZAD (m/f)
What you will be doing...
At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday.
After another exciting year of growth for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, we now have some great opportunities for Customer Service Agents to join our Ground Operations Team on full time Fixed Term contracts.
Reporting to the Duty Manager, the Customer Helper - Customer Service Agent will play a key role in the safe and punctual ground handling operation at Jet2.com destinations in Croatia, ensuring that Jet2.com customers constantly receive first class levels of customer service. This is a Fixed Term contract position until 2nd of November 2020.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Excellent levels of service to Jet2.com’s customers and being their point of contact.
- Support and supervise our third-party handler to ensure the check-in process is done correctly and to expected Company standards.
- Effective co-ordination of both the landside and airside operations.
- Completion of quality checks on the entire Jet2.com operation at the airport
- Ensuring Jet2.com’s policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensuring quality standards are met / surpassed and safe practices are carried out at all times.
- Responsible for safety reporting using the company system (The Hub), ensuring all incidents are recorded and fully investigated.
- Liaise with the appointed ground handling agent, airport authorities and Jet2.com and Jet2holidays colleagues ensuring that you drive a ‘One Team’ ethos in all areas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent English and Croatian
- Genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Ideally previous experience in the airline industry
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and support to develop your career with Jet2.com
- Fully paid training
- Free uniform
- Rosters given in advance
- One to Ones & coaching sessions
- Great team spirit and atmosphere
- Chance to make a real difference to our customers holiday
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.